Let me detail the pivot points that occurred around the 1940’s
- Commercial Oil production started in Saudi Arabia (Mohammad’s birth and death place)
- Suddenly the home of Islam had almost unlimited money. This wind fall came to be seen across the 3rd world as a the blessing of Allah on Islam. Madras’s could be build all over the world. This also helped keep the citizens of Saudi occupied with something other than getting rid of the massive Saudi Royal family
- Defeat of Germany and Japan by the US and allied forces.
- This victory did a lot for the culture of America. Everyone loves a winner. American culture was copied and adopted throughout Europe and the 3rd world. There was a lot of emulation during this period up till the 60’s
- Migration of German radicals into the US.
- While there have always been leftists/progressives and liberals in America. At the time of the revolution they were called monarchists. This is one of the first times that the leftists started teaching America as evil
- Creation of the Muslim Brother Hood.
- Every good movement needs an enemy. Islam now had funding from Saudi and an enemy in Israel. They also considered America an enemy, so they had brothers in the soviets and American Left, but it would be 3 generations before they could act.
- Creation of Israel
- Finally Islam had an enemy close at hand. Someone they could smear and create propaganda about.
- Nuclear Weapons used
- Set America apart as a super power. The made all the countries in the world fearful and respectful of America.
- Beginning of the Cold War
- The soviet bloc also needed an enemy. The cold war was started because the Soviets also wanted world domination. If Hitler hand not attacked Russia and kept their alliance intact, we would have a whole different outcome to WWII.
The 1940’s represented a high point in the increase of American Cultural Gravity. As we moved into the 50’s the rate of change started to decrease, while Islam’s influence grew in the darkness.
In the 1960’s while America was working on the space program with a large degree of national self confidence, the idea that America was evil was becoming fully fleshed out by the radical left. Plans were hatched and indoctrination was begun on a new generation of to destroy America. This occurred both in American and in Saudi Arabia. While Obama and Osama Bin Ladin where born with in 4 years of each other.
As the 1960’s came to an end Saul Alinsky was a major player in teaching the American left how to be more civilized and focused. Done where the days of bombing buildings and talking of mass death, in re-educations camps(the weather underground and Bill Ayers). Now the radicals on the left, fueled by conflicts like Korea and Vietnam set out to destroy and rebuild the American culture.
For the next two generations the left has attacked everything with lies and propaganda till today America’s Cultural gravity is at an historic low. America no longer appears to stand for anything. It is hard to convince people in developing nations that Gay is normal. That people don’t have to work. That marriage is unimportant and to be avoided. America is no longer about success, but about survival, that makes it no different than every other place in the world. There are no longer even male and female in the new American culture, the rest of the world, outside maybe Europe can’t understand that.
Islam however stands for something. People around the world started flocking to Islam in the hopes that they to would be blessed like Saudi Arabia and their oil fields. Islam became more popular with every successful attack on America, especially in the early years or under Clinton where the attacks where brushed off. It is very possible that if Clinton had leveled a large section of Somalia after the black hawk down incident that there would have been not world trade attacks. Liberals seen as somewhat weak to downright pussies like Carter did nothing for America’s image and CG around the world.
So, what will it take to defeat radical Islam? You need a better idea. A strong successful America that embraces simple human values. An America that doesn’t create wimps that buckles under cyber name calling. We need an America that understands and rejects liberalism and strives for individual prosperity, morality and compassion.